High Efficiency Toilet Program 2013
PROGRAM IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME
Welcome to West Basin Municipal Water District's High Efficiency Toilet Exchange Program. This program is designed to replace older toilets, mostly manufactured before 1992. Ultra Low Flow toilets (1.6 gal/flush) do not qualify for replacement in this program.
If you have replaced your toilets with ones that use 1.6 gallons per flush or less, you are not eligible to participate in this program.
Please click on the link under Program links to view the height dimensions and toilet model being offered through this program.
If your toilet is older than 1992, please enter the information below and one of our customer service representatives will contact you.
After submitting your pre-registration online...
- You will receive an email from our customer service representative.
- You will then be given a confirmation number if you meet the program requirements (please note that merely submitting your online information is not considered being registered). You must have a confirmation number to reserve your toilets between the hours of 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- There is a limited number of toilets that can be reserved which is 300 and when that number has been reached, the registration will close.
- Registered customers are asked to arrive at event no later than 11:00 a.m. After 11:00 a.m. customers will no longer be considered registered and any remaining toilets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to customers who are present at the event.
- Customers who arrive at event prior to 11:00 a.m. and are not registered and do not have a confirmation number will wait in a separate line until 11:15 a.m.
- The same rules apply if you decide to pre-register by phone instead of online.